Website Warner Super Service
Since 1987, we have been offering the finest work in Plumbing and HVAC services to both residential and commercial customers. We take great pride in the work that we do and the results that we are able to provide for each and every one of our customers. From installation and repairs to plumbing, heating, and cooling systems, our clients look to us as their Plumbing and HVAC technician experts.
Our employees and their work is the key to our success. We care about our team, so we do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company get-together’s and you’ll build life-long friendships here. In addition to our company culture, we offer benefits and perks to our employees, such as medical insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, the newest technology, and a 401(k) Plan with a 4% company match.
Warner Super Service is currently hiring for a full-time HVAC Technician to diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area. This service tech position earns a highly competitive wage, based on skills and experience. We are local industry leaders in this essential trade and believe that hard work can also be fun.
In addition to great pay and our exceptional culture, we offer our techs the following benefits and perks:
- Company supplied truck
- Medical insurance – we pay for a large percent of your health, dental, vision
- Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability – we pay 100% for you
- New technology, including work phone, iPad tablet & access to integrated software
- State-of-the-art tools, parts, and supplies
- 401(k) Plan with a 4% company match
- A commission program
So, now that you’ve learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It’s easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
OUR IDEAL HVAC TECHNICIAN
- Respectful – be kind, positive, and helpful
- Career-minded – looking for more than a job
- Self-motivated – sees what needs to be done and does it
- Team player – get along well with others and have a true understanding of teamwork
- Pride in your work – real desire to do quality work and ensure customer satisfaction
If these ideal service tech traits describe you, please continue reading!
- Licensed with knowledge of local HVAC codes
- Able to draw simple diagrams and read blueprints
- Able to obtain NATE certification
- A clean driving record
If you are excited about this service tech opportunity, don’t delay. Apply today!