Website Warner Super Service
Since 1987, we have been offering the finest work in Plumbing and HVAC services to both residential and commercial customers. We take great pride in the work that we do and the results that we are able to provide for each and every one of our customers. From installation and repairs to plumbing, heating, and cooling systems, our clients look to us as their Plumbing and HVAC technician experts.
Our employees and their work is the key to our success. We care about our team so we do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company get-together’s and you’ll build life-long friendships here. In addition to our company culture, we offer benefits and perks to our employees such as medical insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, the newest technology, and a 401(k) Plan with a 4% company match.
Warner Super Service is currently hiring for a full-time Plumber Apprentice to assist in troubleshooting, diagnosing, servicing, repairing, and performing maintenance on plumbing systems in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area, while learning the trade. This entry-level helper position earns $15 an hour and works a schedule of Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. We are local industry leaders in this essential trade and believe that hard work can also be fun.
In addition to great pay and our exceptional culture, we offer our entry-level helpers the following benefits and perks:
- Medical insurance – we pay for a large percent of your health, dental and vision
- Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability – we pay 100% for you
- 401(k) Plan with a 4% company match
- State-of-the-art tools, parts and supplies
- A full-time Apprenticeship Program that we enroll you in. We will pay you one, 8-hour day a week to take the online apprenticeship classes in the office. In addition to, daily hands-on experience with a Senior Plumbing Technician
So, now that you’ve learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It’s easy! Just fill out our initial mobile – friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
OUR IDEAL PLUMBER APPRENTICE
- Respectful – be kind, positive, and helpful
- Career-minded – looking for more than a job
- Self-motivated – sees what needs to be done and does it
- Team player – get along well with others and have a true understanding of teamwork
- Pride in your work – real desire to do quality work and ensure customer satisfaction
If these ideal entry-level helper traits describe you, please continue reading!
PLUMBER APPRENTICE REQUIREMENTS
- No experience necessary
- Eagerness to learn and be hands on
- Customer service centric
- Open to learning new things in new situations
If you are excited about this entry-level helper opportunity, don’t delay. Apply today to kick start your plumbing career!