Website Warner Super Service
Since 1987, we have been offering the finest work in Plumbing and HVAC services to both residential and commercial customers. We take great pride in the work that we do and the results that we are able to provide for each and every one of our customers. From installation and repairs to Plumbing, heating, and cooling systems, our clients look to us as their Plumbing and HVAC technician experts.
Our employees and their work are the key to our success. We care about our team so we do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company get-together’s and you’ll build life-long friendships here. In addition to our company culture, we offer benefits and perks to our employees, such as medical insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, the newest technology, and a 401(k) Plan with a 4% company match.
Warner Super Service is currently hiring for a Journeyman Plumber to help our Plumbing team’s complete work for our Washington D.C clients. This position earns $65k – $100k with a commission plan. We are local industry leaders in this essential trade and believe that hard work can also be fun.
In addition to great pay and our exceptional culture, we offer the following benefits and perks:
- Company supplied truck
- Medical insurance – we pay for a large percent of your health, dental, vision
- Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability – we pay 100% for you
- New technology, including a work phone, iPad tablet & access to integrated software
- State-of-the-art tools, parts, and supplies
- A 401(k) Plan with a 4% company match
- A commission program
As a technician in your skilled trade, providing residential service calls to repair, install, reinstall and maintenance our customer’s Plumbing systems will help you succeed in this position. We truly rely on your skilled trade abilities to assist in the overall success of our company!
So, now that you’ve learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It’s easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
OUR IDEAL PLUMBER
- Skilled – a true technician of your trade
- Respectful – be kind, positive, and helpful to other workers and customers
- Career-minded – looking for more than a job
- Self-motivated – sees what needs to be done and does it
- Team player – get along well with others and have a true understanding of teamwork
- Pride in your work – real desire to do quality work and ensure customer satisfaction
Does this sound like you? If so, please continue reading!
REQUIREMENTS FOR A JOURNEYMAN PLUMBER
- Experience in Plumbing
- Master Level license, preferred, but not required
- Experience as a Journeyman, preferred, but not required
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the position, in many different conditions
- Basic hand tools (drills)
- Willingness to learn and keep up
- Customer service skills
If you are excited about this technician opportunity in the Plumbing and HVAC industry and meet these requirements, don’t delay. Apply today!